This is where it all started. In 1948, Albert Windmöller founded Windmöller Holzwerkstoffe. Established in the 1960s with the first warehouse, by 1968, what was previously a timber trading company had become a subcontractor to the East Westphalian furniture industry with the introduction of the first fixed length saw – and this partnership/cooperation continues today. Part of the Windmöller Group since 2012.
Complex prefabricated furniture components are produced here, with large boards cut to customer requirements and delivered just-in-time to customers’ production sites. Approximately 40 employees operate a three-shift system at times, working on large, computer-controlled cutting equipment for customers across Europe.
With up to 1,000 m³ of warehouse space on standard pallets, and approximately 100,000 m³ cutting capacity per annum, Windmöller Holzwerkstoffe is now one of the largest independent providers in this field in the German market.
|Bad Oeynhausen – overview|| |
|Focus||Individual boards and prefabricated furniture components|
100,000 m³ cutting capacity per annum